- Voice over and dubbing actor with over 20 years experience in Madrid in national radio stations.
- Member of “La General de Locutores” (Spanish Association of advertising voice overs).
- Artistic formation with dubbing professionals as Salvador Arias o Carlos Infante.
- Scenic interpretation studies in actor JC Corazza´s formation studio.
- As voice over: voice of national campaigns for brands such as Coca cola, Lóreal, Disney, Chrystler, Chicco, Warner, Mercedes Benz, DHL, El Corte Ingles, Citroen, etc..
- As radio host: Presenter and director of national programs in “40 Principales” radio station between 1992 and 2000.
- Between 2000 and 2009, presenter and director of national programs in “M80 Radio Madrid”.
- Currently corporate voice over of M80 Radio and TV channel NITRO.
- In live events: voice over of Amigo Awards granted by the recording industry and host of sporting, institutional and political events.
- Narrator of many documentary series for national channels like National Geographic or Discovery Channel.
2000 – Ondas Award for social work in radio for the program “En tu casa o en la mía” for “Los 40 principales” radio station.
2001 – Ondas Award for innovation in TV program “Desesperado Club social” for Antena 3 TV.
2013-2014 Professor in the audiovisual, advertising and documentary voice over Master at Rey Juan Carlos University
2014-2015 Professor in the audiovisual, advertising and documentary voice over Master at Rey Juan Carlos University
2015-2016 Professor in the audiovisual, advertising and documentary voice over Master at Rey Juan Carlos University